Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver in a frosted finish.
- Limited mintage of 500 coins.
- Coin comes in capsule and is housed in a grandeur presentation box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Features a left-facing profile of Sidney Crosby and a holographic Upper Deck logo.
- Reverse: Depicts the right-facing effigy of Queen Elizabeth II and notates the 2017 date, 5 Dollars denomination, and Cook Islands as the issuing country.
The Triple Gold Club is reserved for a select group of hockey players who have won an Olympic Gold medal, a World Championship Gold medal and a Stanley Cup championship. The only member to have captained all three teams is Sidney Crosby. “Sid the Kid” scored the game-winning goal in Team Canada’s dramatic overtime win over the United States in the Gold medal-winning game in the 2010 Winter Olympics in Vancouver. In the next Olympic Games, he captained the Canadian squad to its second consecutive Gold medal. In 2015, Crosby led his country to a title in the World Championship. At the NHL level, he captained the Pittsburgh Penguins to his third Stanley Cup championship in 2017.
These limited mintage coins are great for sports enthusiasts and coin-collectors alike. Add this 2017 Upper Deck NHL Silver Coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.