Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver in a frosted finish.
- Limited mintage of 500 coins.
- Coin comes in capsule and is housed in a grandeur presentation box.
- Obverse: Features a left-facing profile of Patrick Kane and a holographic Upper Deck logo.
- Reverse: Depicts the right-facing effigy of Queen Elizabeth II and notates the 2017 date, 5 Dollars denomination, and Cook Islands as the issuing country.
Sometimes No. 1 overall draft picks don’t pan out. Patrick Kane does not fit into that category. The top pick in the 2007 NHL Entry Draft, Kane brought Stanley Cup championships to the Chicago Blackhawks in three of his first eight seasons there (2010, ’13 and ’15). In 2016, he captured the Hart Memorial Trophy as league MVP, the Art Ross Trophy as the top point scorer (106 points) and the Ted Lindsey Award as Most Outstanding Player as selected by the NHL Players Association. Kane was the first U.S.-born player to win both the Ross and Hart trophies. The versatile right wing was named one of the 100 Greatest NHL players when the league celebrated its 100th anniversary in 2017.
These limited mintage coins are great for sports enthusiasts and coin-collectors alike. Add this 2017 Upper Deck NHL Silver Coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.