2017 Grandeur 1 oz Silver Hockey: Karlsson (Frosted)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This limited mintage coin is part of a new collectible series by Upper Deck and features iconic National Hockey League players, such as Erik Karlsson.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver in a frosted finish.
- Limited mintage of 500 coins.
- Coin comes in capsule and is housed in a grandeur presentation box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Features a left-facing profile of Erik Karlsson and a holographic Upper Deck logo.
- Reverse: Depicts the right-facing effigy of Queen Elizabeth II and notates the 2017 date, 5 Dollars denomination, and Cook Islands as the issuing country.
While some skaters don’t respond well to challenges of making them better leaders, Erik Karlsson took the challenge head on. When the Ottawa Senators named him the ninth captain in organization history to open the 2014-15 season, the Swede accepted the honor and had one of his best seasons. He set a new career with 21 goals and led all defensemen in points (66) for the third time in four seasons. He earned his second career James Norris Trophy as the league’s top defenseman when the season ended. Only four players in the history of the award have won more of them than Karlsson. He has since continued to grow into one of the league’s top leaders and players. He helped Team Sweden to a silver medal in the 2014 Winter Olympics.
These limited mintage coins are great for sports enthusiasts and coin-collectors alike. Add this 2017 Upper Deck NHL Silver Coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.