Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver in a frosted finish.
- Limited mintage of 500 coins.
- Coin comes in capsule and is housed in a grandeur presentation box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Features a left-facing profile of Jonathan Toews and a holographic Upper Deck logo.
- Reverse: Depicts the right-facing effigy of Queen Elizabeth II and notates the 2017 date, 5 Dollars denomination, and Cook Islands as the issuing country.
The Chicago Blackhawks were so impressed with the overall play and burgeoning leadership qualities of Jonathan Toews following his Calder Memorial Trophy-winning rookie season, they made him the second-youngest captain in NHL history. Two years later, the Winnipeg native led the Blackhawks to a Stanley Cup championship. Toews handed out 22 assists in that playoff run. Three years later he led the Blackhawks to another title, and two years after that, he did it again. One of the top defensive forwards in the league, Toews finished in the top six in voting for the Frank J. Selke Trophy for the eighth consecutive season in 2016-17. He won the award in 2013 and four years later was named one of the top 100 Greatest NHL players.
These limited mintage coins are great for sports enthusiasts and coin-collectors alike. Add this 2017 Upper Deck NHL Silver Coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.