Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver in a high-relief finish.
- Limited mintage of 1,000 coins.
- Coin comes in capsule and is housed in a grandeur presentation box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Features a left-facing profile of Wayne Gretzky and a holographic Upper Deck logo.
- Reverse: Depicts the right-facing effigy of Queen Elizabeth II and notates the 2017 date, 5 Dollars denomination, and Cook Islands as the issuing country.
These limited mintage coins are great for sports enthusiasts and coin-collectors alike. Add this 2017 Upper Deck NHL Silver Coin to your cart today!
It isn’t enough to call Wayne Gretzky one of the greatest champions of all time. His nickname “The Great One” may not tell the complete story. The truth is Gretzky ranks as one of the most influential athletes in the history of sport. On the ice, he’s the NHL’s all-time leader in goals (894), assists (1,963) and points (2,857) among his 61 league records. He was the centerpiece for four championship teams in Edmonton and almost single-handedly brought hockey to Southern California. Perhaps his most impressive record came in 1981 when he scored 50 goals in 39 games. The 15-time All-Star captured nine Hart Memorial Trophies and 10 Art Ross Trophies among dozens of awards. But the indelible mark he left on the country of Canada, on the world of hockey and on the culture of sport can never be questioned.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.