Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver in a high-relief finish.
- Limited mintage of 1,000 coins.
- Coin comes in capsule and is housed in a grandeur presentation box.
- Obverse: Features a left-facing profile of Patrice Bergeron and a holographic Upper Deck logo.
- Reverse: Depicts the right-facing effigy of Queen Elizabeth II and notates the 2017 date, 5 Dollars denomination, and Cook Islands as the issuing country.
These limited mintage coins are great for sports enthusiasts and coin-collectors alike. Add this 2017 Upper Deck NHL Silver Coin to your cart today!
NHL forwards are typically pushing the puck up the ice while looking for the best opportunities to put it in the back of the net. Some forwards are more exceptional at defending near their own net. Frank J. Selke Trophy winners are the rare ones that do both at an amazingly high level. Bruins center and Quebec native Patrice Bergeron has captured the Selke Trophy four times following his honor in 2017. He was a key component in the Bruins drive to a Stanley Cup championship in 2011 when he scored 22 goals and added 35 assists. He scored 20 points in the playoff run. The 6-foot-1, 195-pound forward helped Team Canada capture Gold at the 2010 and 2014 Winter Olympics.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.