Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver in a high-relief finish.
- Limited mintage of 1,000 coins.
- Coin comes in capsule and is housed in a grandeur presentation box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Features a left-facing profile of Connor McDavid and a holographic Upper Deck logo.
- Reverse: Depicts the right-facing effigy of Queen Elizabeth II and notates the 2017 date, 5 Dollars denomination, and Cook Islands as the issuing country.
Born in Ontario and raised in the Toronto area, Connor McDavid was always a natural leader on and off the ice. More of a quiet but strong presence, McDavid chooses his words and his actions wisely. He is extremely comfortable with the puck at the end of his stick, unafraid to take calculated risks without putting his team in a bad position. The versatile center was named the youngest team captain in NHL history when the Oilers named him to the position on 10/5/16 at the age of 19. He went on to notch 100 points (30 goals, 70 assists) that season to earn his first Art Ross Trophy as the league’s top scorer. He also earned the Hart Memorial Trophy as the league’s MVP. He helped Team Canada win Gold at the 2016 World Championship.
These limited mintage coins are great for sports enthusiasts and coin-collectors alike. Add this 2017 Upper Deck NHL Silver Coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.