2017 Cook Isl 1 oz Silver Upper Deck NHL: Ovechkin (High Relief)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis limited mintage coin is part of a new collectible series by Upper Deck and features iconic National Hockey League players, such as Alex Ovechkin.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver in a high-relief finish.
- Limited mintage of 1,000 coins.
- Coin comes in capsule and is housed in a grandeur presentation box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Features a left-facing profile of Alex Ovechkin and a holographic Upper Deck logo.
- Reverse: Depicts the right-facing effigy of Queen Elizabeth II and notates the 2017 date, 5 Dollars denomination, and Cook Islands as the issuing country.
These limited mintage coins are great for sports enthusiasts and coin-collectors alike. Add this 2017 Upper Deck NHL Silver Coin to your cart today!
As a 20-year-old rookie, Alex Ovechkin surpassed the 100-point mark as he won the Calder Memorial Trophy as league Rookie of the Year. He hasn’t slowed down since. In his third season with the Washington Capitals, he captured his first Maurice “Rocket” Richard Trophy as he led the league with 65 goals. He also led the league with 112 points. Lighting the lamp has been something Ovechkin has done as consistently as anyone in league history. He won his sixth Richard Trophy and fourth consecutive in 2016. No other skater in the history of the award has won more than two. The Moscow native has also helped Team Russia capture three World Championship titles and has skated in three Olympic Games.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.