Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver in a high-relief finish.
- Limited mintage of 1,000 coins.
- Coin comes in capsule and is housed in a grandeur presentation box.
- Obverse: Features a left-facing profile of Vladimir Tarasenko and a holographic Upper Deck logo.
- Reverse: Depicts the right-facing effigy of Queen Elizabeth II and notates the 2017 date, 5 Dollars denomination, and Cook Islands as the issuing country.
These limited mintage coins are great for sports enthusiasts and coin-collectors alike. Add this 2017 Upper Deck NHL Silver Coin to your cart today!
When Vladimir Tarasenko skated for Team Russia in the 2014 Winter Olympics held in his home country, it came 20 years after his father Andrei did the same thing. A former star in the Russian Superleague, Andrei played for Team Russia in the 1994 Olympic Games in Lillehammer, Norway. Son Vladimir plays right wing just like his father. The 16th overall pick in the 2010 NHL Entry Draft, he has established himself as one of the league’s most consistent scorers and most durable skaters. So far in his career, he has only finished with a negative plus/minus once and that was when he had a -1 in 2016-17. He earned Second Team All-Star Team status following the regular season in back-to-back seasons starting in 2014-15.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.