2017 Palladium Eagle MS-70 PL NGC (Early Releases, Prooflike)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Palladium to Us
For the first time in 20 years, the U.S. Mint has added a metal to the American Eagle program, the first American Palladium coin. Only a very small number of these coins were minted with proof-like surfaces due to the use of fresh dies.
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Palladium.
- Population of only 348 graded MS-70 PL by NGC.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the flawless MS-70 condition.
- Mintage of 15,000 coins, struck in magnificent high relief at the Philadelphia mint.
- This coin has the rare "Proof-Like" designation due to its reflective fields, characteristic of coins struck from a fresh pair of dies.
- Early Releases designation certifies that the coin was shipped from the Mint within the first 30 days of release.
- Obverse: A young depiction of Liberty with winged Phrygian cap, reminiscent of the Roman god Mercury. Adapted from Adolph Weinman's classic design first used on the Mercury dime in 1916.
- Reverse: A majestic eagle perched atop a rock. This design, also created by Adolph Weinman, has been used since 1907 on the American Institute of Architects' annual Gold Medal.
Protect and display your Palladium Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Containing a full oz of Palladium and featuring stunning, historic designs, this inaugural issue of the newest American Eagle series is an excellent choice for diversifying your investments with Palladium. Add the 2017 Palladium Eagle to your cart today!
Label styles may vary according to stock on hand - all will be MS-70 PL with the Early Releases designation, though.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown - Philadelphia|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.