2018 GB 1 oz Silver Two Dragons MS-70 PCGS (FS, Dragon Label)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsThese Silver Two Dragons coins from The Royal Mint are graded a perfect First Strike MS-70 by PCGS and come in the APMEXclusive® Dragon Label holder from PCGS.
With the mintage capped at 50,000 coins, this coin is expected to be a popular collector item. However, these First Strike PCGS coins have a much lower population than the raw coins due to their perfect MS-70 certification and limited edition Dragon label.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- First Strike designation guarantees your coin was struck in the first 30 days of being released.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees and protects the perfect MS-70 condition.
- North American APMEXclusive®
- Mintage of 50,000 coins.
- Obverse: Displays the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value of 2 pounds while using a guilloche background design.
- Reverse: Depicts two dragons, one representing the Chinese dragon and one depicting the Welsh dragon. The coin includes the inscription "TWO DRAGONS" as well as the purity and year date.
- Official legal tender backed by British government.
Display your Two Dragons Silver BU coin in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Celebrate a mythical creature that links two very different cultures with this 2018 Great Britain 1 oz Silver Two Dragons coin. Add this enchanting coin from The Royal Mint to your cart today!
The Welsh dragon is a fearsome beast, once flown on the banners of the battlefield. In Chinese mythology, dragons can control the elements and are symbols of power and strength.
As The Royal Mint celebrates 50 years at its current home in South Wales and continues to expand its bullion business into Asia, it is only fitting that we release a coin celebrating the legendary creature that links two very different cultures.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.