Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
With the mintage capped at 50,000 coins, this coin is expected to be a popular collector item. However, these First Strike PCGS coins have a much lower population than the raw coins due to their near perfect MS-69 certification and limited edition Dragon label.
- Population of 96 coins at this grade level with 0 graded higher.
- Limited mintage of 50,000 coins worldwide.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees and protects the near perfect MS-69 condition.
- North American APMEXclusive®.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Obverse: Displays the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value of 2 pounds while using a guilloche background design.
- Reverse: Depicts two dragons, one representing the Chinese dragon and one depicting the Welsh dragon. The coin includes the inscription "TWO DRAGONS" as well as the purity and year date.
- Official legal tender backed by British government.
Display your Two Dragons Silver coin in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Celebrate a mythical creature that links two very different cultures with this 2018 Great Britain 1 oz Silver Two Dragons coin. Add this enchanting coin from The Royal Mint to your cart today!
The Welsh dragon is a fearsome beast, once flown on the banners of the battlefield. In Chinese mythology, dragons can control the elements and are symbols of power and strength.
As The Royal Mint celebrates 50 years at its current home in South Wales and continues to expand its bullion business into Asia, it is only fitting that we release a coin celebrating the legendary creature that links two very different cultures.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.