Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Palladium to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Palladium
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the authenticity and near perfect PF-70 Ultra Cameo condition of the coin.
- Mintage of 6,500 coins.
- Obverse: Features a ship sailing with Kodiak Island, Alaska in foreground.
- Reverse: Depicts the Soviet Union emblem of a hammer and sickle, as well as “CCCP,” an abbreviation for “Soviet Union” in Cyrillic.
- Legal tender coin of Russia issued by the Leningrad Mint.
Display your Russian Palladium in style by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1991 1 oz Palladium Three Saints Harbor coin to your order today!
Three Saints Bay is a 9 miles (14 km)-long inlet on the southeast side of Kodiak Island, Alaska, north of Sitkalidak Strait. It is 97 km (60 mi) southwest of Kodiak. The Three Saints Bay Site is an archaeological site which was the location of the first Russian settlement in Alaska, Three Saints Harbor. The settlement was founded in 1784 by Grigory Shelikhov, but the main settlement was moved to Pavlovskaya Gavan (Paul's Harbor), now the city of Kodiak, in 1792. The Three Saints Bay Site was declared a National Historic Landmark in 1978.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.