2015 Canada 3/4 oz Silver Grey Wolf MS-69 NGC (ER)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis beautifully crafted APMEXclusive® Grey Wolf coin stands out from many other Silver bullion coins due to its unique 3/4 oz size. This particular coin is graded MS-69 from NGC and is also an Early Release.
It is among the world's purest coins, containing the Royal Canadian Mint's high standard of .9999 fine Silver.
Visit our Grey Wolf page to learn more about this fascinating coin.
- Contains 3/4 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees and protects the MS-69 condition of the coin.
- Security enhancements of radial lines on both the obverse and reverse, along with a reeded edge, add a sophisticated brilliance.
- Obverse: Susanna Blunt’s design of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the $2 face value (CAD).
- Reverse: A lone Grey Wolf stands howling in the forest, with weight and purity listed below.
The 2015 3/4 oz Silver Grey Wolf coin is minted on an incremental basis, so a specific mintage cannot yet be determined. By comparison, the mint’s Wildlife Series and Birds of Prey Series each have a mintage of 1 million coins.
About 30% of the world's population of Grey Wolves is currently found in Canada, though the population extends into the United States. Once hunted to near extinction, Grey Wolves have made a remarkable comeback and now this legend lives in Silver. Join the pack and add this symbol of perseverance to your collection today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.