2017 Australia 1 oz Silver Wedge-Tailed Eagle PF-70 NGC (HR)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Designed by John Mercanti in collaboration with the Perth Mint, Australia’s largest bird of prey has landed and is perched majestically on a branch on these stunning .999 fine Silver coins in the third release of the series.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Certified a perfect PF-70 by NGC, and encapsulated in a sealed holder to protect your investment.
- Mintage will be determined at the end of the year.
- Obverse: Shows the right profile of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features a Wedge-Tailed Eagle perched on a tree branch. The design also features the inscription "AUSTRALIAN WEDGE-TAILED EAGLE," “2017 1 OZ 999 SILVER” and The Perth Mint’s "P" mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect and display your Wedge-Tailed Eagle coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this special, limited mintage coin from the Perth Mint to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.