Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 2 oz of .99999 pure Gold.
- Packaged together in a deluxe wooden case with black beauty box.
- Mintage of only 175 sets.
- Obverses: Features a different right-facing profile portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II on each denomination, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features three different sizes of maple leaves, one of which features selective Platinum plating providing contrast.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
With a very limited mintage and the added prestige of .99999 pure Gold, the highest purity level in the world, this is a rare collecting opportunity that is not to be missed. Add this Gold Enchanting Maple Leaves Set to your cart today!
Both coins in this set share the same reverse image by Nathalie Lagacé, featuring a wealth of finely engraved details that give the maple leaves a life-like appearance. Like a botanical illustration, three different sizes of maple leaves are naturally positioned along the branches that nearly stretch from the bottom rim to the top, where two double-winged fruits (samaras) extend outwards on slender stalks. While the two smallest leaves have curled outer edges, the largest, most prominent maple leaf offers an unobstructed view of its defining features: the overall shape, its toothed margins, and the deep-set veins that run through each lobe towards the pointed tip. On one of the two coins, this large leaf is further enhanced by a selective application of Platinum plating that provides contrast next to the Gold.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.