Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Platinum to Us
There is no better way to commemorate the 30th Anniversary of the Platinum Maple Leaf coin introduced in 1988 than with this
beautiful coin. Like previous coins in this series, this offering is limited to just 250 coins worldwide, and is expected to sell-out quickly.
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Each coin comes elegantly presented in a custom red wood lacquered case and black beauty box.
- A limited mintage of just 250 coins will make this a sought-after collectible, just as it was the previous year when it sold out.
- Obverse: Displays the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt as well as the face value of “300 DOLLARS”.
- Reverse: Design captures the natural beauty of the sugar maple leaf in outstanding detail. The smaller-sized leaf in the foreground is resplendent in Platinum as it gently overlaps a larger leaf, whose Gold-plated gleam easily catches the eye. The rim is also Gold-plated on both sides, where it elegantly frames the reverse proof finish.
This limited-mintage Platinum coin makes a unique gift for collectors and investors alike. Add this 2018 Proof Canadian Platinum Maple Leaf Forever coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.