2018 Canada Gold $100 Frog Reveals a Gift
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
This coin is a brilliantly executed work of art that portrays the frog in the distinctive formline style of the Pacific Northwest, complete with a copper shield engraved on its tongue—a gift of wealth.
With a limited mintage of 1,500 coins worldwide this is a must-have acquisition for dedicated art and coin collectors, storytellers and anyone with a passion for the rich cultural heritage of the Pacific Northwest.
- Contains 0.38 oz of 14 karat (58.33%) fine Gold totaling 0.22 oz of Gold.
- Comes in a maroon clamshell with a graphic outer box.
- Limited mintage of 1,500 coins.
- Obverse: Likeness of Queen Elizabeth II with a stylized design.
- Reverse: Canadian K’ómoks and Kwakwa_ka_'wakw artist Andy Everson provides a modern interpretation of the ancient formline art in this graphic portrait of the frog with a copper shield engraved on its tongue.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Brilliantly executed in 14-karat Gold with selective color for dramatic contrast, intricate engraving for added depth and dimension with dynamic finishes to maximize shine and contrast. Add this Gold $100 Frog reveals a gift coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.