2017 Russia 1 oz Silver 3 Roubles Winnie-the-Pooh Proof
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The Bank of Russia is honoring Russia's heroes of folklore with a series of 3 Roubles Silver commemoratives. This issue celebrates the famous animated film of "Winnie-the-Pooh" by Soyuzmultfilm and directed by Fyodor Khitruk.
- Contains 1 oz actual Silver weight.
- Coins will be in Proof condition and delivered in protective plastic capsules.
- Limited mintage of 3,000. Few pieces available in the international market.
- Obverse: Depicts a partially colorized image of the scene from the cartoon with Winnie the Pooh and Piglet. Legend translates to "Winnie the Pooh".
- Reverse: Features the State Coat of Arms of the Russian Federation, date, denomination, weight, purity and the mintmark of the Moscow Mint. Legends translating to: Russian Federation, Bank of Russia, 3 Roubles.
- Guaranteed be the Russian Mint.
Showcase your certified Russian Silver coin by adding a display or gift box to your order.
Add this beautiful Russian partially colorized Silver Proof commemorative coin to your collection today!
The Russian director Fyodor Khitruk based his animation film Winnie-the-Pooh on chapter one of the book series by A. A. Milne. While Khitruk was working on his version of the story, he had not seed the Disney adaptations. He solely focused on Milne's original book. He drew his films in a simple two dimensional style. In 1976 Khitruk was awarded with the USSR State Prize for the Winnie-the-Pooh trilogy.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.