2017 Russia 1 oz Silver 3 Roubles Porte Bouquet Proof
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The Bank of Russia is celebrating the country's "Diamond Fund", a rich collection of gems, jewelry and natural nugget. The collection is stored at the Moscow Kremlin in Russia and dates back to the Russian Crown treasury instituted by Emperor Peter I.
- Contains 1 oz actual Silver weight.
- Coins will be in Proof condition and delivered in protective plastic capsules.
- Limited mintage of 3,000. Few pieces available in the international market.
- Obverse: Depicts a relief image of the Porte-Bouquet. Legend translates to "Diamond Fund of Russia".
- Reverse: Features the State Coat of Arms of the Russian Federation, date, denomination, weight, purity and the mintmark of the St Petersburg Mint. Legends translating to: Russian Federation, Bank of Russia, 3 Roubles.
- Guaranteed be the Russian Mint.
Showcase your certified Russian Silver coin by adding a display or gift box to your order.
Add this beautiful Russian Silver Proof commemorative coin to your collection today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.