Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Scale the heights of Canada’s western mountains with this awe-inspiring coin to meet the mountain goat. This incredibly agile member of the antelope family spends 75% of its time on steep rocky ledges to stay out of reach of predators such as bears, wolves and cougars.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a mint-issued maroon clamshell box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 6,000 coins.
- Obverse: Displays the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features a mountain goat looking out from perilous heights in this wildlife portrait by Canadian artist Pierre Leduc, its hooves solid on the steep rocky ledge. In the background, one of countless Canadian mountains rises above an alpine valley where a river flows. Selective color brings added dimension to the alpine trees, rocky ledge and mountain goat in the foreground. Its signature black horns, short tail, shaggy coat, and burly build are unmistakable in this exquisitely detailed design.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Add this innovative 2018 1 oz Silver Majestic Wild Mountain Goat coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.