Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Encapsulated and presented in a mint-branded maroon clamshell with a black beauty box.
- Very low mintage of 5,500 coins.
- Obverse: Features the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt.
- Reverse: Replicates The Queen’s maple leaves brooch with exacting detail—six enamel maple leaves in autumn colors and edged with brilliants, all twined together with a single Swarovski pearl at the end. An engraved floral garland follows the curve of the coin while The Queen’s Royal Cypher shines above in vibrant color.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
A historic coin honoring The Queen’s unwavering devotion to Canada as she visited her beloved second home for the 22nd time at the age of 84! Add this 1 oz Silver Maples Leaves Brooch coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.