2018 RCM 1 oz Silver $20 Queen Elizabeth II's Maple Leaves Brooch
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
To Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, Canada is her “home away from home,” that she has visited 22 times during her reign! This coin celebrates the enduring affection that flows between the people of Canada and their queen in 99.99% pure Silver.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Encapsulated and presented in a mint-branded maroon clamshell with a black beauty box.
- Very low mintage of 5,500 coins.
- Obverse: Features the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt.
- Reverse: Replicates The Queen’s maple leaves brooch with exacting detail—six enamel maple leaves in autumn colors and edged with brilliants, all twined together with a single Swarovski pearl at the end. An engraved floral garland follows the curve of the coin while The Queen’s Royal Cypher shines above in vibrant color.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
A historic coin honoring The Queen’s unwavering devotion to Canada as she visited her beloved second home for the 22nd time at the age of 84! Add this 1 oz Silver Maples Leaves Brooch coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.