Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Every year, people travel to Canada’s northernmost extremes in the hopes of viewing polar bears and the ethereal glow of the aurora borealis, but with this spectacular glow-in-the-dark coin, people can experience both of these treasures whenever they want!
- Contains 2 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in a maroon clamshell beauty box from the mint with certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 4,000 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features a scene of a snowy owl surveying the tundra.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
This coin’s realism, impeccable detail, rich color and glowing effects will be admired time and time again! Add this 2018 2 oz Silver Arctic Animals and the Northern Lights Snowy Owl coin to your cart today!
Canadian artist Trevor Tennant has created an immersive design that takes the viewer to ground level within feet of a snowy owl surveying the tundra from a snow-covered mound. The subtleties of the owl’s feathers, its beak and eyes are executed in exceptional detail and rich color that also infuses the design with the warm glow of the rising sun that lights the Arctic sky and the mirror-like surface of the ice. A different scene appears when the coin is exposed to black light. Morning turns to night, and northern lights fill the sky with flowing ribbons of vibrant purple and yellow-green.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.