1901 Canada Queen Victoria Quarter MS-62 NGC
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
This 1901 Queen Victoria Canadian Quarter has been certified as MS-62 by NGC, one of the top two coin grading services. This coin has a population of only 5 coins!
- Contains .1728 oz actual Silver weight.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-62 condition.
- Population of 5 coins at this grade level with 4 graded higher.
- Obverse: Left facing bust of Queen Victoria "VICTORIA DEI GRATIA REGINA CANADA" translating to "Victoria, Queen by the Grace of God".
- Reverse: Denomination and date surrounded by maple boughs and Victoria Crown above.
- Struck at the Royal Canadian Mint.
Showcase your certified Queen Victoria Canadian Quarter by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this Queen Victoria Canadian Quarter graded MS-62 by NGC to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.