Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .3215 oz actual Silver weight.
- Population of 1 coin at this grade level with 4 graded higher.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin’s XF-45 condition.
- Obverse: Right facing portrait of King Albert of Saxony.
- Reverse: German Imperial Eagle surrounded by legend "DEUSCHES REICH - 1877 - ZWEI MARK" translating to "German Empire - 1877 - Two Mark".
- Bears "E" mint mark of the Dresden mint.
Showcase your certified Germany/Saxony 2 Mark by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this Germany/Saxony 2 Mark graded XF-45 by NGC to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Extra Fine - 45|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||E - Dresden|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.