- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The HMS Endeavour was the ship explorer James Cook commanded on his first voyage to Australia and New Zealand from 1769-1771. In April 1770 the HMS Endeavour became the first ship to reach the east coast of Australia. Continuing the voyage to New Zealand, where no European ship arrived since Abel Tasman's Heemskerck 127 years earlier, the Endeavour continued and rounded the Cape of Good Hope on 13 March 1771 to reach the English port of Dover on 12 July 1771.
- Limited mintage of 1,000.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Second release of the Nautical Ounce series.
- Coins are in proof condition and delivered in a protective plastic capsule with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Features the Endeavour in sail with a stylized compass in the background. The inscriptions "Nautical Ounce", “2018”, nautical instruments and the purity are listed along the rim.
- Reverse: Displays the official seal of Rwanda and the face value of 50 Francs.
Protect your Silver Nautical Ounce: Endeavour coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This is the perfect coin for growing any Silver collection. Add this 1 oz Silver Rwanda Nautical Ounce: Endeavour coin to your cart today!
Very limited worldwide mintage of 1,000, making each coin exclusive and ensuring premium appreciation.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.