Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
The HMS Endeavour was the ship explorer James Cook commanded on his first voyage to Australia and New Zealand from 1769-1771. In April 1770 the HMS Endeavour became the first ship to reach the east coast of Australia. Continuing the voyage to New Zealand, where no European ship arrived since Abel Tasman's Heemskerck 127 years earlier, the Endeavour continued and rounded the Cape of Good Hope on 13 March 1771 to reach the English port of Dover on 12 July 1771.
- Very small mintage of 100 pieces worldwide.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Second release of the Nautical Ounce series.
- Coins are in Brilliant Uncirculated condition and delivered in a protective plastic capsule with a box and a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Features the Endeavour in sail with a stylized compass in the background. The inscriptions "Nautical Ounce", “2018”, nautical instruments and the purity are listed along the rim.
- Reverse: Displays the official seal of Rwanda and the face value of 100 Francs.
Protect your Gold Nautical Ounce: Endeavour coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This is the perfect coin for growing any Gold collection. Add this 1 oz Gold Rwanda Nautical Ounce: Endeavour coin to your cart today!
Very limited worldwide mintage of 100 coins, making each coin exclusive and ensuring premium appreciation. Auction results of the previous Rwanda 1 oz Gold Year of the Rooster issues achieved multiples of their initial issue price.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.