2013 Australia 1 oz Gold $100 20th Anniv Kangaroo PF-69 NGC
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
This Gold coin as an extremely low mintage of 500 coins. This 2013 gold coin is the first time the Royal Australian Mint has minted a proof Kangaroo in 1 ounce of gold. There are even less of these coins graded by NGC.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Encapsulated in an NGC holder grading Proof-69.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features the Horst Hahne design originally used on the first Silver Kangaroo released in 1993. The design features a bounding kangaroo.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
This low mintage Gold coin celebrates the 20th anniversary of the long-running Silver Kangaroo series, first released in 1993. This 2013 coin is the first release of the coin in 1 oz Proof Gold.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.