2018 Proof Silver €10 Women of France (Josephine)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
In 2018, the "Women of France" series will focus on the XIX century by honoring a French Empress, a Queen of Sweden and a woman of letters.
- Contains .6423 oz of fine Silver.
- Comes in a box and with a certificate of authenticity from the Monnaie de Paris.
- Mintage of 5,000 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts the portrait of Josephine de Beauharnais adorned with jewelry. The background depicts one of the tapestries which can be found in the Malmaison Castle.
- Reverse: Features a scene of Josephine coronation as Empress by Napoleon I in 1804. The background display bees, which reminds First Empire and Napoleon I symbols.
- Certified by the Monnaie de Paris.
This Silver coin would be a great addition to any collection or an ideal gift for a loved one. Add this 2018 Proof Silver €10 Women of France (Josephine) coin to your cart today!
Born as Marie Josephe Rose Tascher de La Pagerie, Josephine de Beauharnais was the first wife of Napoleon 1. Thanks to this union, she became Empress of French people between 1804 and 1809 and Queen of Italy from 1805 to 1809.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.