2018 Proof Silver €10 Women of France (Desiree Clary)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
In 2016, Monnaie de Paris launched the Women of France series which pays tribute to French History through the women who have had an influence on various areas.
- Contains .6423 oz of fine Silver.
- Comes in a box and with a certificate of authenticity from the Monnaie de Paris.
- Mintage of 5,000 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts the portrait of Desiree Clary surrounded by her dates and name. The background features a tapestry made of "D" monogram relating to Desiree Clary.
- Reverse: Features Desiree Clary's husband, the King Charles XIV Jean on horseback in front of the Sweden coat of arms. These are the symbol of the monarch.
- Certified by the Monnaie de Paris.
This Silver coin would be a great addition to any collection or an ideal gift for a loved one. Add this 2018 Proof Silver €10 Women of France (Desiree Clary) coin to your cart today!
Daughter of Francois Clary, the wealthy maker and merchant of silk, Desiree Clary was born in Marseilles and had a great education.
Desiree Clary met the Bonaparte's family during her brother's lawsuit, who was suspected of illegally acquiring a title of nobility.
Desiree and Napoleon got engaged the 21st of April in 1795 but Napoleon broke the engagement when he got acquainted with Josephine de Beauharnais.
Three years later, Desiree Clary met and fell in love with Jean-Baptiste Bernadotte and married him on 17th of August 1798.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.