Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .25 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Comes in a box with a certificate of authenticity from the Monnaie de Paris.
- Mintage of 1,000 coins.
- Obverse: Features the Europa Star with the Europa goddess dressed with floating flags in the center.
- Reverse: Depicts the age of Baroque & Rococo era in France through three main elements: The Hall of Mirrors, philosopher Voltaire and the Dancing King. The Dancing King is highlighted in Gold gilding.
- Certified by the Monnaie de Paris.
This Gold coin would be a great addition to any collection or an ideal gift for a loved one. Add this 2018 Gold 1/4 oz Europa Star Age of Baroque & Rococo.
The Hall of Mirrors
Rococo element of the Palace of Versailles.
Iconic of the Enlightenment Period.
Representing Louis XIV in a dancer's suit, in tribute to Lully's Music and Miliere's Theatre.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.