2018 1/4 oz Prf Gold €50 Aviation & History (Dakota)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis series on aviation and its history pays tribute to the major aircraft along their adventure, from the Spirit of Saint-Lous to brand new planes like the A380.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Comes in a box and with a certificate of authenticity from the Monnaie de Paris.
- Mintage of 500 coins.
- Obverse: Features the Dakota with smaller planes in the background. The forefront has the quote by J.F. Kennedy, "ich bin ein Berliner" along with citizens of Berlin waving at the plane.
- Reverse: Depicts a design common to the series and illustrates the profiles of two pilots. The pilots symbolize different eras and types of use (civil and military). The aircraft in the air also represent different uses and eras in a tribute to the history of aviation.
- Certified by the Monnaie de Paris.
This Gold coin would be a great addition to any collection or an ideal gift for a loved one. Add this 2018 Proof Gold €50 Aviation & History (Dakota) coin to your cart today!
The Dakota was designed in 1967 by aircraft manufacturer McDonell Douglass and was used for air transport. One of the plane's most famous missions was the Berlin airlift set up in 1948 to supply West Berlin, which was cut off by the Soviet Blockade. The year 2018 is the 70th anniversary of this event.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.