Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 2 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- To capture the depth and detail of the design, the coin is struck in high relief to a rimless format, and has been individually "antiqued" to give it a unique finish conveying the surface abrasions of an ancient artifact. As a result of this treatment the appearance of each coin may vary.
- Housed in a clear latex display case with a black border. It is presented in an illustrated shipper which opens to reveal the coin and the numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 2,000 coins.
- Obverse: Portrays the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the monetary denomination, and the 2018 year-date.
- Reverse: Depicts a kookaburra flying in Perth’s Kings Park with the city skyline in the background. The design also includes The Perth Mint’s "P" mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Add this highly sculptural 2 oz Silver High Relief Kookaburra to your cart today!
There are many beautiful national parks and botanical gardens in Australia full of incredible native flora and fauna including the kookaburra, the largest of the kingfisher species. These birds mate for life and occupy the same territories year round, taking up residence in woodlands, open forests and even suburban areas of some Australian capital cities.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.