2015 Silver American Eagle MS-69 NGC (Error, Obv Struck Thru)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The Silver American Eagle is among the most popular Silver coins in the world. Due to strict quality standards at the U.S. Mint, errors are rarely seen on these coins. This one, however, shows a prominent strike-through error on the obverse.
- Caused by foreign debris being introduced to the dies during the minting process, this NGC-certified Silver Eagle is a great example of this rare error.
- Graded as an MS-69 and certified as a mint error by NGC in a sealed holder to protect your investment.
- The obverse strike-through error on this particular coin appears as a long, deep impression to the right of Liberty.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Silver Eagle combines beauty with Silver bullion appeal. Add the 2015 Mint Error Silver Eagle to your cart today.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.