2003 Silver American Eagle MS-67 NGC Mint Error (Rev Struck Thru)
Rollover to Zoom
The product pictured is the exact product you will receive.
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This coin shows a strike-through error, caused by debris coming between the dies and the planchet during minting. In this extreme case, the debris, a piece of string, is retained on the surface of the coin. Few strike-through errors are this spectacular!
- Contains 1 oz. of .999 fine Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees this Reverse Retained Struck Thru Mint Error.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Silver Eagle combines beauty with Silver bullion appeal. Add the 2003 Mint Error Silver Eagle to your cart today.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.