Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .841 oz of fine Silver.
- Comes in original mint box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of 2,000 coins.
- Obverse: Features an effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II exclusive to Pobjoy Mint.
- Reverse: Depicts an Iguana, a Flamingo, a Brown Pelican and some Crustaceans making this coin desirable piece for any lover of the natural world.
- Issued on behalf of the British Virgin Islands.
This endearing coin is a fantastic addition to any numismatic collection. Add this 2018 British Virgin Islands Silver Proof $10 Archipelago & Wildlife coin to your cart today!
The British Virgin Islands is a British Overseas Territory, located in the Caribbean and are part of the Virgin Islands archipelago. The main islands in the Territory are Tortola, Anegada, Virgin Gorda and Jost Van Dyk. There are a total of around 60 islands in the Territory. The Islanders are considered British Citizens and have been ruled by the British monarchy since Tortola was captured from the Dutch in 1672.
The British Virgin Islands are home to many spectacular creatures. Iguanas can be found basking in the sun across the islands which makes a popular photo opportunity for tourists. You can also see a colony of Pink Flamingos wading in the waters on Anegada. We have also included a Brown Pelican on the right with its 2+ meter wings extended for flight.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.