|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .841 oz of fine Silver.
- Comes in the original mint box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of 2,000 coins.
- Obverse: Features an effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II produced exclusively by Pobjoy Mint.
- Reverse: Features the initials of the Royal Couple "M&H" in the center surrounded by a ribbon which is supported by four cherubs. The date of the actual wedding is displayed in the ribbon. A fifth cherub can be seen flying above blowing a fanfare in celebration of the Royal Wedding
- Minted on behalf of Ascension Island by Pobjoy Mint.
This coin is a fantastic addition to any numismatic collection. Add this2018 Ascension Island Silver1 Crown Prince Henry & Megan Markle coin to your cart today!
Following the announcement last November of the engagement of HRH Prince Henry of Wales to Ms. Meghan Markle, it was announced on 12th February this year that the Royal Couple would marry on Saturday May 19th at 12:00 pm. This breaks from tradition as Royal Weddings usually take place on a weekday. The wedding itself will take place at St George’s Chapel as Windsor Castle. The Dean of Windsor will conduct the service and the Archbishop of Canterbury will officiate as the couple exchange their vows.
The couple wish this to be a special occasion for their friends and family but also want the day to be shaped to allow members of the public to feel part of the celebrations. To incorporate this wish, 2,640 members of the public have been invited to the grounds of Windsor Castle. 1,200 of these special invitations will come from nominations from the nine regional Lord Lieutenants ensuring that the whole of the United Kingdom is included. This will allow these people to watch the arrival of all the guests as well as the Bridge and Groom and also the carriage procession as it leaves St George’s Chapel, travels around Windsor Town before returning to the Castle via the "long walk".
A1082, Ascension Island, March 2018 and also the carriage procession as it leaves St George’s Chapel, travels around Windsor Town before returning to the Castle via the ‘long walk’. In another break from tradition, it has been announced that the wedding cake will be a lemon elderflower cake and will feature the bright colors of spring.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.