1775 $5 Continental Currency 5/10/1775 AU-50 EPQ PMG
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Superb 1775 $5 Continental Note, in Almost Uncirculated-50 EPQ condition by PMG. Printed by Hall and Sellers. Amazing condition for a note from before America's Independence.
- Continental Note, dated May 10, 1775.
- Graded as About Uncirculated-50 by PMG and sealed in an inert mylar currency holder.
- The denomination is 5 Spanish Milled Dollars.
- Printed by Hall and Sellers of Philadelphia. That firm was formerly known as Benjamin Franklin and Hall.
- Interestingly, you can see pieces of mica that were mixed into the paper to deter counterfeiting.
This is a nice collectible note from the Revolutionary War era. Add this great piece of American history to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.