1917 $2.00 Legal Tender CU-63 EPQ PMG
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Series 1917 $2 United States Note, a.k.a. Legal Tender. Although a common issue for a Large Size note, these well preserved issues are becoming harder to locate as collector demand increases. Certified like new example of this Large Size note.
- This denomination was one of the last of the Large Size notes issued.
- Housed in an inert PMG quality currency sleeve.
- A like new series of 1917 $2 note in Choice Uncirculated 63 condition. Also notated as Exceptional Paper Quality (EPQ).
- Speelman/White signatures—Friedberg #60.
- Face: Features Thomas Jefferson at left with an engraving of the United States Capitol building at center.
- Back: Displays the denomination at the corners and at center with a bracelet type engraving and the obligation and warning against counterfeiting.
This series has become a favorite with collectors and as a Large Size type note. Add this well preserved classic 1917 $2.00 Legal Tender note to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.