1880 $1.00 Legal Tender CU-63 PMG
Rollover to Zoom
The product pictured is the exact product you will receive.
- Product Details
Product DetailsA beautiful note with a large brown seal. This is an extremely nice note for the grade. Rarely seen this nice. This note has a bright and bold vignette and outstanding color. This is the much rarer and sought after 1880 type.
- These are the first Legal Tender notes issued by the United States after the Civil War.
- Sealed in an inert mylar currency holder certified by PMG.
- Graded Gem Crisp Uncirculated-63 by PMG.
- Signatures: Scofield/Gilfillan—Friedberg #28.
- Face: Depicts a superb portrait of George Washington with the "Landing of Columbus" at left and a large brown treasury seal.
- Back: Features a cross-buck design with the denomination in multiple locations, and the obligation at right. Commonly referred to as a "saw horse" due to the Reverse design.
This series has become a favorite with collectors due to it being a one year type. Add one of these classics to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.