1929 (B-New York) $100 Brown Seal FRBN AU-55 EPQ PMG
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Series 1929 $100 National Currency notes are more commonly referred to as a Federal Reserve Bank Note.
- Highest denomination issued in this type.
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve by PMG.
- Lightly circulated note from series 1929 in Almost Uncirculated-55 EPQ condition.
- Signatures of Jones/Woods—Friedberg #1890-B
- Face: Features a portrait of Benjamin Franklin.
- Back: An engraving of Independence Hall.
Federal Reserve Bank Notes are a great part of history that can enhance any U.S. paper money collection and are distinguished by their brown seal and serial numbers. Add one of these collectible pieces of currency to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.