1934-A $5.00 Brown Seal HAWAII CU-65 PPQ PCGS
Rollover to Zoom
The note pictured is the exact note you will receive.
- Product Details
Product DetailsSeries 1934-A $5 Federal Reserve Notes with the "HAWAII" overprint. A great note for any type collection. This note is professionally graded by PCGS as Crisp Uncirculated-65 PPQ.
- This denomination was one of four, along with the $1.00, $10 and $20 to be used for this purpose during the war.
- Housed in an inert mylar PCGS currency holder with the additional designation of Premium Paper Quality (PPQ).
- This note is from series 1934-A.
- Julian/Morganthau signatures—Friedberg #2302.
- Face: Printed in the early 1940s and features a brown seal and serial numbers along with the familiar portrait of President Abraham Lincoln.
- Back: A large “HAWAII” over stamp in block letters across the middle.
These series 1934-A $5 Federal Reserve Notes with the "HAWAII" overprint are very popular with collectors, and this one will please any serious paper money collector. Add this great collector’s item to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.