2012 Isle of Man 1 oz Proof Palladium Noble PF-69 NGC
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
Proof - 69 UCAM
The total number of coins graded by a specific grading service for a particular coin and grade combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
- Product Details
These 1 oz Palladium Proof Nobles are a great choice for those who love the metal and for any collector who appreciates rare coins. The mintage of these coins is only 400.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Palladium.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the PF-69 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Displays a portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II including “ISLE OF MAN” to the left of her profile and “ELIZABETH II” to the right of her profile separated with three triskelia.
- Reverse: A legendary Viking longboat sails across the seas with a full sail. Along the rim of the coin is a Viking Knit with a triskelion formed from legs above the flag of the ship.
- Produced by the Pobjoy Mint in England.
- Backed by Isle of Man government.
Protect and display your 2012 Isle of Man Proof Palladium Noble coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This gorgeous graded Proof Palladium Noble would make a fantastic addition to any collection due to its numismatic appeal. Add this Palladium coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Proof - 69 UCAM|
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.