1923 $1.00 Silver Certificate CU-66 PPQ PCGS (3 Consecutive)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
This Series of $1.00 1923 Silver Certificates were issued from late 1923 through mid-1927. These notes were one of the last large sized notes making them highly sought after by collectors. This is a set of three consecutively numbered notes!
- This denomination and type was one of the last Large Size notes printed.
- Housed in an inert mylar currency sleeve by PCGS.
- Certified Choice Uncirculated-66 PPQ by PCGS.
- Signatures: Speelman/White—Friedberg #237.
- Face: A central portrait of George Washington.
- Back: Displays the denomination at the borders and at center.
These notes are a great part of history that can be added to any collection. Add some of these great conversation pieces to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.