2018 Niue 5 gram Silver $1 Note Disney Rapunzel
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsA new collection from New Zealand Mint commemorates six classic Disney princesses. This fifth release features Princess Rapunzel, with her over-protective chameleon, Pascal.
- Contains 0.1607 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Presented in a Disney Princess themed protective sleeve, and fits in the collector's album that is available through purchase of the first foil note release, Cinderella.
- Limited mintage of 50,000 notes.
- Obverse: Displays the likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the year, face value, year of issue and metal content.
- Reverse: Features an image of Princess Rapunzel, with her chameleon, Pascal. The note features a combination of engraving and colorized printing. The note's mintage number is also printed on the note.
- Guaranteed by the New Zealand Mint.
The fifth Silver foil note in the Disney Princess series is a must-have for any Disney fan. Add this 5 gram Disney Princess Rapunzel Silver Foil Note to your cart today!
New Zealand Mint:
The New Zealand Mint is a privately owned company in Auckland, New Zealand. It is the only privately owned mint in New Zealand, purchasing refined Gold from international sources to produce coins. They have established their reputation over the past four decades for their high quality design as exhibited by their innovative commemorative Gold and Silver bullion products. The only Precious Metal mint in New Zealand, the mint uses the tag-line “Minters of the South Pacific” and produces collector and bullion coins for a number of pacific nations, including Fiji, the Cook Islands, Niue and Tuvalu.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.