2018 Japan 1 oz Silver 1,000 Yen Ogasawa Islands Reversion Proof
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis 2018 Silver Proof coin issued by the Japan Mint commemorates the 50th Anniversary of the Ogasawa Islands Reversion to Japan. The Ogasawa Islands, also known as the Bonin Islands, were controlled by the U.S. Navy after World War II until 1968.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Only 10% of the total mintage available on the international market.
- Coins are housed in the official mint capsule and box.
- Obverse: Depicts the Ogiike Pond on Minamijima Island, the Hahajimameguro bird and Muninhimetsubaki flower.
- Reverse: Features a humpback whale, the Indo-Pacific bottlenose dolphin and a green turtle, surrounded by denomination and date.
- Minted by the Japan Mint.
Protect and display your Ogasawara Island coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this beautiful Japanese Silver Proof coin to your collection today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.