Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver in Proof finish.
- Encapsulated in an NGC holder, grading this coin a Proof-69 Early Release.
- Mintage of 7,000 coins.
- Obverse: Features the fifth effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, designed by Jody Clark, and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Depicts the iconic Britannia holding a shield and trident as she gazes over the sea, a watchful lion by her side.
- Sovereign coin backed by the British government.
This exceptional coin would be a great addition to any coin collection. Add this beautiful Silver Proof Britannia PF-69 NGC Early Release coin to your cart today!
Britannia represents British liberty and democracy, especially potent in times of national insecurity. The shield, a symbol of protection and security features the Union Jack and the lion symbolizes national courage. Visually the lion is very strong, beautiful and watchful and also a symbol of protection. It links in with Greek and Roman coinage while the inclusion of wind and sea reflect the more modern, forward thinking themes of renewable and green energy.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Proof - 69|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.