Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Silver Denarius: 3.05 grams. Struck between 136-138 AD.
- Grade Choice Extra Fine and authenticated by NGC and comes encapsulated to protect your investment.
- Strike: 5/5, Surface: 4/5.
- Obverse: Portrait of Aelius facing right with "L AELIUS CAESAR" above.
- Reverse: Depicts Concordia seated while holding a patera and resting her arm on cornucopia.
Protect and display your Silver Denarius in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this Silver Denarius of Aelius as Caesar coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.