2013-Date Great Britain Gold Sovereign BU (Random Year)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Dates will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
The Gold Sovereign features a timeless design, used on Gold sovereigns since 1817, that is regarded as a masterpiece of numismatic art and an icon of strength and dependability. The design gains more beauty in classic Brilliant Uncirculated finish.
- Contains .2354 oz actual Gold weight.
- Coins come in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Depicts the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features a classic design of the rendition of St. George mounted on horseback slaying a dragon, designed by Benedetto Pistrucci.
- Sovereign coin backed by the British government.
Protect your Gold sovereign value in style by adding an attractive gift box recommended for this coin.
The Sovereign continues to be recognized as a Gold coin of beauty, quality and value, and is considered by many as the flagship coin of The Royal Mint. Add this 2013-Date Gold British Sovereign coin to your cart today!
Coins will be of a random year between 2013 and the present, depending on stock at hand.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.