Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Trajan AR Denarius. 98-117 AD. 3.68 g.
- Graded Choice Almost Uncirculated by NGC.
- Encapsulation by NGC guarantees and protects the condition of the coin.
- Surface: 5/5, Strike: 3/5.
- Obverse: Features a laureate head with the text “Imp Traiano Avg Ger Dac PM TP” which stands for, and translates to, “Imperator, Trajan the Augustus, victor over the Germans and Dacians, chief priest, with the power of a tribune.”
- Reverse: Depicts Felicitas standing.
Display your Ancient Silver coin in style by adding a presentation box to your order.
Ancient Silver makes a unique addition to any collection. Add this Roman Silver Denarius Emperor Trajan coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.